Communication and Public Awareness
Comments and Questions
A lot can change in 30 years.
COMPASS is planning for Ada and Canyon Counties for the year 2050 and we need your help.
Click here to take a short, 5-minute survey to share how you see life changing over the next 5, 10, or even 30 years.
Your 5 minutes today will help plan for the Treasure Valley of tomorrow.
It’s quick, it’s easy, and it makes a difference.
Be part of the conversation. Participate by Sunday, November 3.
Want to learn more?
- Attend an open house
- Thursday, September 26
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- COMPASS, 700 NE 2nd Street, Meridian
- Send questions, request to be added to an email list, or request a paper copy of the survey: firstname.lastname@example.org or 208/855-2558
- Check the COMPASS website in mid-November for survey results.
- Watch for a follow-up survey in spring 2020.
Public Comments Received During Recent Comment Periods
- FY2019-2023 TIP: Amendment #7 (Public Comment Period: June 17-July 1, 2019)
- FY2019-2023 TIP: Amendment #6 (Public Comment Period: May 1-15, 2019)
- FY2019-2023 TIP: Amendment #5 (Public Comment Period: April 1-15, 2019)