Products, Services, and Data
Resource Development and Funding - Request for Service
COMPASS provides a variety of services to its members to assist in securing and managing federal transportation dollars and other funding to meet capital and maintenance needs, and to support regional goals outlined in Communities in Motion 2040, the regional long-range transportation plan for Ada and Canyon Counties.
Use the form below to request assistance in seeking and applying for funding for your projects. COMPASS can help you with:
- Applying for federal transportation funds for inclusion in the Regional Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Applying for a Communities in Motion Implementation Grant
- Applying for project development assistance through the Project Development Program
- Applying for other grants (grant research, writing, pre-proposal preparation, guideline interpretation, peer review, training, and other related assistance)
- Researching and monitoring potential funding sources to match an identified need
To initiate a request for services from COMPASS staff, please fill out the form below and click “submit.”
A COMPASS staff member will receive this request and contact you within two working days to verify we correctly understand the request and have the resources to respond. If COMPASS staff does not have the resources to complete the request, COMPASS staff will attempt to provide alternate suggestions will be provided as to who or where the request can more likely be addressed.