Products, Services, and Data
Resource Development and Funding - Request for Service
COMPASS provides a variety of services to its members to assist in securing and managing federal transportation dollars and other funding to meet capital and maintenance needs, and to support regional goals outlined in Communities in Motion 2040, the regional long-range transportation plan for Ada and Canyon Counties.
COMPASS staff provides assistance in seeking and applying for funding projects, including:
- Applying for federal transportation funds for inclusion in the Regional Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Applying for a Communities in Motion Implementation Grant
- Applying for project development assistance through the Project Development Program
- Applying for other grants (grant research, writing, pre-proposal preparation, guideline interpretation, peer review, training, and other related assistance)
- Researching and monitoring potential funding sources to match an identified need
Please allow two business days to verify we correctly understand the request and have the resources to respond. If COMPASS staff does not have the resources to complete the request, an attempt to provide alternate suggestions will be provided as to who or where the request can more likely be addressed.