Communication and Public Awareness
Comments and Questions
There are no specific public comment periods open at this time. However, COMPASS always welcomes your comments and questions. Send questions and comments at any time to email@example.com.
- FY2021-2027 TIP, an amendment to the Communities in Motion 2040, and the associated Air Quality Conformity Demonstration for northern Ada County Update: Public Comments Verbatim (Public Comment Period: August 14 - September 14, 2020)
- Public Survey: Where do we grow from here? (Open June 1 - July 11, 2020)
- Communities in Motion 2040 2.0 and FY2020-2026 TIP Amendments: Public Comments Verbatim (Public Comment Period: May 5 - 19, 2020)
- FY2020-2026 TIP Amendment: Public Comments Verbatim (Public Comment Period: November 26 - December 10, 2019)
- Public Survey: A Lot Can Change in 30 Years (Open September 11 - November 3, 2019)