Communication and Public Awareness
Comments and Questions
Where do we grow from here?
Over 1 million people will call Ada and Canyon Counties “home” by 2050. Where will they live, work, and play?
Click here to take a 10-minute survey to provide your feedback on how the Treasure Valley could grow over the next 30 years.
Haga clic aquí para tomar la encuesta en español.
Your 10 minutes today will help plan for the Treasure Valley of tomorrow.
Want to learn more?
- Attend one of two live online presentations to learn more and ask questions
- Watch a recorded presentation and submit questions
- Preview the four “scenarios” presented in the survey of how Ada and Canyon Counties could grow
- Send questions, request to be added to an email list, or request a paper copy of the survey: firstname.lastname@example.org or 208/475-2229
- Check the COMPASS website in mid-July for survey results
- Watch for a survey on public transportation in early 2021
Be part of the conversation. Participate by Saturday, July 11.
- Communities in Motion 2040 2.0 and FY2020-2026 TIP Amendments: Public Comments Verbatim (Public Comment Period: May 5 - 19, 2020)
- FY2020-2026 TIP: Public Comments Verbatim (Public Comment Period: November 26 - December 10, 2019)
- Public Survey: A Lot Can Change in 30 Years (Open September 11 - November 3, 2019)