Communication and Public Awareness
2020 COMPASS Education Series
COMPASS Education Series events are free and open to the public. Join us as we hear from national experts on transportation and related topics throughout the year. For more information, contact Amy Luft at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Introduction to Innovative Transportation Finance
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- COMPASS, First Floor Board Room
- 700 NE 2nd Street
- Meridian, ID 83642
Is funding tight? Are you looking for new ways to finance your transportation projects?
Join COMPASS as we welcome Pete Mancauskas, Innovative Finance Program Manager, Federal Highway Administration, Center for Innovative Finance Support, to explore creative ways to finance your transportation projects.
Mr. Mancauskas will discuss how to use a myriad of tools to help meet pressing transportation needs, including:
- GARVEE bonding
- State Infrastructure Banks
- Private Activity Bonds
- TIFIA (Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act) financing
- Public/private partnerships
- Leveraging the intrinsic value of the project itself
The workshop is FREE, but please RSVP so that we may plan accordingly:
email@example.com or 208/475-2232.