Communication and Public Awareness
Mobility in Southwest Idaho: Coordination Summit
Bringing the Southwest Idaho Mobility Management Plan to Life
- April 22, 2010
- Nampa Civic Center
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sponsored by COMPASS and Valley Regional Transit
- Lunch Keynote by Dr. Alan Abeson
Join us as we explore mobility coordination issues in both the rural and urban areas of southwest Idaho – what is planned, what has been accomplished, how we got where we are today, and where we want to go from here.
Speakers, and a hands-on work session, will focus on:
- The current state of mobility in southwest Idaho
- What services (and gaps!) exist
- What needs have been identified
- How those needs can, and are being, filled
- Who is doing what
- How can we all better coordinate our programs and resources
- How coordination can improve service for those who need it most, such as the elderly, low-income, and disabled
Who should attend?
- Transit service providers
- Transportation and land-use planners
- Anyone working with, or advocating for, transit-dependent populations
- Social service and health care providers
- Elected officials and other policy makers
The event is FREE, but seating is limited. Please RSVP to Jessica Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-475-2230 by April 16, 2010.
Questions? Contact Amy Luft at email@example.com or 208-855/2558 ext 231.