People, Structure, and Committees
Board of Directors, Committees, and Workgroups
COMPASS is a collaborative organization bringing together multiple jurisdictions to make joint decisions about regional transportation. COMPASS Board of Directors, committee, and workgroup meetings provide forums to discuss transportation planning issues, recommend improvements to procedures and products, and prioritize regional transportation investments. Since participation is the essence of COMPASS committees and workgroups, members are encouraged to attend.
Click below to learn more about each group and to link directly to agendas and minutes for the Board of Directors and standing committees.
COMPASS Board of Directors and Standing Committees
- Board of Directors
- Executive Committee
- Finance Committee
- Interagency Consultation Committee (convened by COMPASS, per state statute)
- Regional Transportation Advisory Committee
- Active Transportation Workgroup
- Affordable Housing Advisory Workgroup
- Demographic Advisory Workgroup
- Freight Advisory Workgroup
- Grant Resource Alignment Workgroup
- Planning and Environmental Linkages Workgroup
- Public Participation Workgroup
- Public Transportation Workgroup
- Regional Geographic Advisory Workgroup
- Regional Operations Workgroup
- Rural Prioritization Process Workgroup
Archived former committee packets and minutes.